Friday, July 31, 2009

Private Label Maternity Jeans (Denim)

Designer jeans brands like J Brand and Paige have come out with maternity denim jeans, a new clothing line offered to moms-to-be who want to be in style.

I was inspired by those designers and I'm in the process of creating my own jeans line for pregnant women. I'm trying to make my jeans as fashionable as possible (like True Religion and Rock & Republic) but with half of the cost.

In order to cut down the cost, I’m going to produce the jeans in China. Here's just a tip for those of you who are planning to start your own jeans clothing line or who have private label denim business. I've heard a lot about Chinese manufacturers try to trick you and get your money. I've found a jeans agent on Google called Jeans By You (www.jeansbyyou.com).

This company is based in the U.S. and they're acting as an intermediary between the Chinese manufacturer and I. They will handle the communication, production process, shipping and customs upon request. Don't be worried about the final product too because they will provide jeans sample prior to final production so that buyers can evaluate the quality and materials of the jeans. They can produce pretty much anything that's made of jeans for men, women, children, and baby. They work with various jeans factories in China, so they have the capability to make anything. I spoke with them and the representative can speak English well.

If you are planning to produce your jeans in China, I would recommend you use a middleman to take care of everything. Yes, you pay extra money, but you can sleep at night instead of thinking of losing your money. Jeans By You accepts PayPal and Letter of Credit for payment, which is a secure payment method of buyer and seller. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment